Please note the following points as they are simple but important in the smooth running of this medical centre.
- Please treat all surgery staff with respect
- Do not ask for information about anyone other than yourself
- Please tell us of any change of name, address or contact details so that our records are accurate
- Only request an urgent appointment if appropriate
- Only request a home visit if you really are too ill to attend surgery
- Please cancel your appointment if you are unable to attend
- Please be punctual, but be prepared to wait if your consultation is delayed by an unexpected emergency
- Please allow sufficient time for your consultant's letter or the results of any tests to reach us
Please take time to let our Practice Manager know when we have either exceeded or failed to meet our responsibility to you.